Diva Rules 2010

Diva Rules 2010

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Hello Gorgeous!!!

Yesss! I'm talking to you!

Haha, How many times have you (DIVA's) received compliments for being beautiful & great, whether in physical appearance, or through the ability to "Work It" in our careers, school, etc. and don't accept them???

Soo many of my young D.I.T.'s {Diva In Training) I work with (& my adult DIVAs' I know & have talked with several times over & known for years...) have struggled with accepting our essence of how AWESOME we truly are, yet others struggle with being stuck in the negative...we need to get over this hump
........Please understand this : we may say.... "thank you" to those compliments but deep down in our core & soul, we do not accept it! Why do we do this to ourselves?! I mean, really??

I want to focus on things we should know for sure & that means for us being able to accept what is...as I explained above. If you got it going on, you MUST accept it...by knowing this for sure will bring us closer to loving & treasuring ourselves...

Here's some points from Oprah's class (life-class) on helping ourselves to recognize REAL
We should know for sure:

**What you put out to people....will DEFINITELY come back (watch out on how you carry yourself & how you treat others' DIVAs')

***YOU Define YOUR own life..(live...& keep loving and in turn you become what you believe...)

****Please be conscious of your circle of folks'...taken from 1 of my favorite author's Ms. Angelou" "When someone shows you who they are, BELIEVE them the 1st time"


***** Worrying is a waste of time...use this energy for doing something positive (like living out your dreams...-you will appreciate yourself sooo much more in the long run :)-


****** What was done in the PAST has NOOO POWER in the PRESENT!!! ...So live your LIFE!


I hope this helps you DIVA's to give you a little boost to recognize how GORGEOUS YOU TRULY ARE! But that starts with recognizing REAL..with ourselves 1st!!! 


Have a wonderful week
~~Ode' to Breast Cancer Awareness Month~~Be GORGEOUS!!!!


~ Nish 
4..ever**

No comments:

Post a Comment